The Perdana Global Peace Organisation is organizing a conference cum Exhibition entitled EXPOSE WAR CRIMES: CRIMINALISE WAR
Date: 5th – 7th February 2007
Time: 8.30am. – 5.30pm
Venue: Putra World Trade Centre, Kuala Lumpur
- To educate and enlighten participants and visitors that wars are wantonly destructive and essentially unnecessary.
- To inculcate a general abhorrence for war and conflict such that war mongers should be held accountable for their crimes against humanity.
- To challenge whatever general sense of apathy still exists today.
- To instill the advocacy of ‘No War but Peace’ and ‘Make War History’.
- To highlight the role of the War Crimes Tribunal in ensuring justice for the international community
- To provide space for debate, discussion and sharing of thoughts on this crucial issue that threatens human extinction.
For registration and more info, head over to PGPO website.